Terms and Conditions
Payment for online orders will be charged at the time that the order is processed. Payment may take up to 48 hours to appear on your statement as it may take 24-48 hours to fulfill an order. *Orders may take longer during 'rush'.
If the New/Used condition requested is not available, we may substitute your selection with a different condition. This could change the final total of your order.
Items not available at the time of processing may be placed on back-order. Payment for back-ordered items will be processed at the same time as items that are in-stock. A notification will be sent out as soon as the back-ordered items are re-stocked.
Any items not picked up by the end of the refund deadline will be ineligible for refund.
In order to receive a full refund for items that are being returned via mail, packages must be postmarked by the return deadline. Please note that the original cost of shipping will not be refunded unless prior authorization has been given.
The item must follow all requirements of in-store returns (see Refund Policy below). Return package must include original receipt of purchase, all tags and original packaging, and all items must be in original, resalable condition.
Return shipping is at the cost of the customer, unless it is due to the error of the Bookstore and proper authorization has been obtained.
Return shipping refund can not exceed our Standard Shipping rate of $6.99. Receipt of return shipping cost must be included to receive refund. Ouachita Campus Store is not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
Refunds can only be given in the method originally used for purchase. If the original method is not available, refunds may be transferred to a store credit account, with approval of the Store Manager. A valid photo ID must be present for all credit card refunds.
Items in original, unopened packaging, and with tags still attached, may be refunded or exchanged within 14 days of the original purchase date -- EXCLUDING Graduation Regalia items and textbook/course material(s).
This includes, but is not limited to: textbooks, iclickers, access codes, and course readers. These items, in resalable condition, may be refunded with receipt only by the dates as listed on the receipt. Items purchased after this date are final. Online students must have their returns post-marked by the final day of the return date. Shipping fees are to be covered by the student. Ouachita Campus Store is not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
Open or used computer software and access codes are non-returnable.
Used books, and new books in original packaging, can be returned for full purchase price before the return deadline. Any new books returned out of their original packaging or no longer in 'new' condition will be refunded at a used book value (subject to manager approval).
Any returns falling outside of the above stated returns policy are INELIGIBLE for refunds, but may be sold back under the book buyback policy (excluding rentals).
Rental Terms and Conditions
1. I am least 18 years of age.
2. I am entering into a Textbook Rental Agreement with Ouachita Campus Store of my own free will.
3. I understand that the materials rented to me are the property of Ouachita Campus Store.
4. I will return the rented materials to Ouachita Campus Store in good condition on or before the rental return deadline. See return policy for more information.
5. I am fully responsible for the condition of materials rented to me, and for payment of fees and replacement costs if rented materials are lost, stolen, or returned in unacceptable condition. Unacceptable condition includes, but is not limited to: water damage, missing or torn pages/materials, spine damage, and excessive highlighting or writing. The Ouachita Campus Store will decide what is considered unacceptable at the time the rented materials are returned.
6. I may return rental materials by mail. However, all items must be postmarked by the rental return deadline and tracking information must be provided to the Ouachita Campus Store. I understand that the Ouachita Campus Store is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping, nor are they responsible for the cost of shipping.
7. I allow the Ouachita Campus Store to remind me via email and/or text message of the rental return deadline. However, I understand that Ouachita Campus Store is not responsible for reminding me of the rental return deadline. Lack of notification is not a valid reason for not returning rented materials.
8. LATE RETURN: If I return the rental materials after the rental return deadline, I authorize Ouachita Campus Store to charge the following Late Return Fees: $10 for each week past the rental return deadline until late returns are no longer acceptable.
9. FAILURE TO RETURN: If I fail to return the rented materials by the rental return deadline, or return them in damaged or unsalable condition, I authorize Ouachita Campus Store to charge the following "Non-return Fees" to my credit card or debit card listed below: (1) Full retail of the new book price* plus (2) a processing fee of $10.00.
*New book price is based on the new book price at time of rental return. I will not cancel or exceed the purchasing limits of the credit or debit card above until the rented textbooks are either returned to Ouachita Campus Store or the Non-return Fees are paid. If the credit or debit card is declined the patron account will be suspended and sent to a Third Party Collection Agency. I will be responsible for paying all Collection Fees assessed by the Third Party Collection Agency. Ouachita Campus Store will make reasonable efforts to process transactions in a timely manner. I agree not to hold Ouachita Campus Store responsible in the event Ouachita Campus Store does not credit or debit my credit or debit card for a period of time due to circumstances beyond its control. Ouachita Campus Store makes no guarantees regarding the processing time for charges.
I agree, in order for Ouachita Campus Store to service my account or to collect any amount I may owe, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, Ouachita Campus Store or a designated Third Party Collection Agency are authorized to (i) contact me by telephone at the telephone number(s) in the patron contact account information I am providing, including wireless telephone numbers, which could result in charges to me, (ii) contact me by sending text messages (message and data rates may apply) or emails, using any email address I provide and/or (iii) methods of contact may include using pre-recorded/artificial voice message and/or use of an automatic dialing device, as applicable. I also agree, if my rental is eligible to be returned to Ouachita Campus Store, I will still be liable for a service fee assessed by the Third Party Collection Agency.
I have read this disclosure and agree that the Lender/Creditor may contact me as described above.